On this episode:
- Charlie tells us about his trip to Tumen, Jilin and meeting some patriotic fellas on the border of North Korea and China.
- Would we eat dog if it was offered to us in a small town?
- An excellent interview with Stuart Baldwin of The Apartment where we discuss:
- The origins of the concept of The Apartment
- His background as a successful new wave artist in Natural Scientists and touring around the U.S. and playing with bands like The Bangles
- His friendship with Jon Benn, the legendary actor, who starred in amazing films such as The Way of the Dragon and The Man with the Iron Fists alongside a small, unknown actor by the name of Bruce Lee.
- His One Degree of Separation from the late, great Prince
- and the state of the Food & Beverage industry in Shanghai
- Lea get's in to all the news you need to know such as:
- Shanghai's new Taco Bell!
- Alibaba's circles feature circled up a lot of prostitutes
- and much more!
Shanghai Recommendations of the Week
Jorge: Sleep No More in Shanghai! Check it out HERE
Lea: Holiday Christmas Markets around Shanghai. Check more out HERE
Charlie: Tap 19 bringing Beijing brews to Shanghai
Charlie's trip to Tumen, Jilin, China across from North Korea