11 | Blue Man Group
On this episode:
- The gang discusses all the weird stuff they do including:
- Waiting for ghosts in elevators, counting syllables and counting lines on the highway.
- Jorge and DJ B.O. sit down with J.T. and Randy from the Blue Man Group ahead of their performance as Tinnitus at Inferno. We discuss:
- How they became part of the Blue Men
- Chinese audiences compared to other cities
- Which is better: Beijing, Guangzhou or Shanghai?
- How being in the Blue Man Group drives their personal music in Tinnitus
- Lea gets in to all the news you need to know such as:
- A very intelligent man sues Chipotle for being too full
- Drones being used to buy sausages
- The worst job interview in Japan
- and more!
Jeff Tortora (J.T.) Artist Profile
Intro Music Provided by NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert