TSS | 13 | Baopals
On this episode:
- We're back, baby!
- We talk about our hiatus and our trips back home to America over the holidays including:
- Why don't families and friends care about your time overseas?
- Eating American Chinese food on Christmas Day
- Those quirky things all expats notice of home when they come back
- Jorge sits down with Bjorn of Baopals.com where they discuss:
- The origins of Baopals and what they're planning on for the year 2017
- Bjorn's time as a shirtless waiter at 390
- Tim Budong's in China
- and much more!
- Finally, Jorge and Bjorn play the first ever round of...
where Bjorn has to guess the prices of some of the products and arrange them in price order from Baopals.
Recommendations for the Week:
Charlie: Plex, a box that connects to your TV to help keep track of all the good stuff you are pirating...ahem...downloading legally.
Jorge: Run the Jewel's newest album: Run the Jewels 3
Lea: WeChat's new internal app store which will help save some room on your phone since you won't be needing all of those clunky and space filling apps.